Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Can't sleep? Must be cookies on the brain!

I've never taken advantage of Insomnia Cookies' late night cookie delivery, but I'm sure it won't be long before I break down on a night shift and get some cookies sent over. Insomnia is conveniently located two blocks from NYU Medical Center where I work, so I've stopped in many times after a long day.

And I've now found my favorite pick-me-up...The S'mores Deluxe! This cookie has a chocolate base and is strewn with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham cracker pieces. All the great memories of girls' camp in one giant cookie, without leaving my hair smelling like a campfire!

Their cookies are served straight out of the holding oven, but I actually like to let mine cool for a few minutes so that I can distinctly taste all the s'mores components. I love this gooey cookie enough that I bought two, wrapped them up, and shipped them to my pregnant sister-in-law in Utah (she loves s'mores, so I knew she'd appreciate this cookie as much as me!). Delicious.

As for their other cookies, they are good, but honestly not that memorable. Stick to the s'mores!

Two locations: 33rd St and 3rd Ave (Murray Hill), and 50 W 8th St (near NYU)

No comments:

Post a Comment